Wednesday 11 September 2013

How to Optimize my tanning best?

"I use tanning booths tanning because it does not work on me!"
Terrible phrase I quote texting, immediately raised by my curious ears to a coffee table. Is it just bad faith? Or tanning can they really refuse to color certain people?
Research, investigation, investigation ... I found the answer!

Why not tanning it would take this lady? Because she certainly applies right after the shower! Of course!
The active ingredient DHA tanning named on the list of ingredients in creams turns when he meets the right parameters. And it must include a pH only acid, such as the skin. Excluding soap shower gels and other cleaning products have a basic pH, which remains on the skin for a while. That's why it would take an hour or two after the shower before applying the self-tanner.

Otherwise, you can always opt for a shower gel or soap without soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment