Friday 13 September 2013

How to get fit with the vibrating plate?

It is not site name, but I tested yesterday the famous big black vibrating plate, great design, and super expensive too! (25 € for 30 minutes in my neighborhood!)
During the test session, it comes dressed in sportswear, just to get in condition. Then, after a brief scientific-technical explanation of the process, we installed a coach standing on the machine, knees slightly bent, hands clinging to the bars not to fall. And poof, it's gone for 3 minutes vibration!
Printing: no really! At least for the beginning.
And throughout the 20-minute session, the coach changed my position to raise my chest like doing abdominal buttocks on the plate, then as to pump hands on the machine ... every time, must be 3 minutes in position by the time the machine stops vibrating.
Review of session: I remain very doubtful!
The fitness trainer that I did not really feel any muscle or heart feeling ... The coach was interested in four different clients at the same time, so it does not really come correct me when my position deteriorated during vibration.

Moreover, there is no evidence that these intense vibrations increase muscle strength. They just make the muscle to contract at the time, but nobody has been able to demonstrate an increase in muscle mass following sessions vibrating plates.
Finally, no heat has been proposed and a sudden one, the joints of the knees and elbows are biased at high speed. There is still a significant risk of osteoarthritis in the long term!
A free trial session was really nice! But losing weight through the vibrating plate, I do not really believe ... except perhaps a thinning bank account.

No comments:

Post a Comment