Friday 13 September 2013

Anti-cellulite cream, must be good!



Already after 6 days I feel discouraged tapping me! Early last week I made the bet to apply an anti-cellulite cream for 28 days without fail. And that is ultimately more difficult than I thought. That has been in this case? A forget to spread immediately after the shower to get ready to leave for the day's work and having to undress quickly to carry out the sacred daily massage?

Olala, what a pain! Although the act does not take much time, and the cream is quite easy to apply, there is this feeling of "why bother", hoping that no one enters the bathroom unexpectedly and surprise my strong wind the cream bottom to top. What could I answer "? Bah what you do" ...

Unable to explain is professional secret! If some
one is in my case, do not hesitate to post some comments of encouragement, I feel less alone!

For more motivated, here an expert for a good anti-cellulite massage video.


No comments:

Post a Comment